Each hosting plan has its own unique characteristics that befit its ideal. As your business grows, you may find a need to get a higher hosting plan that can better accommodate all your business website needs.
This is necessary especially when the Bandwidth or Disk Space starts to get full or when more employees are employed and you need more custom emails.
Upgrading your hosting plan becomes the next step. Please note that it is easier to upgrade your plan when it has not expired. Otherwise, it will require a new subscription on the old plan before an upgrade can be possible.
Let’s Get Started
- To upgrade your hosting plan, go to your Client Area on Broaddrive by clicking on the AMP LOGIN on the top right corner. This will take you to your personal Client Area
- Click on Order New Service on the bottom left corner
- Pick the hosting plan you want.
- Click on I will Use an Existing Domain and Update name servers and check out
- Select your billing circle, monthly or yearly and Continue
- Scroll down and select your payment method, then complete order
- Make payments and your order is processed. To know how to use paystack to make payments, click here.
As simple as ABC. You can reach us here if you need help on picking the right hosting plan for your business.