Every business owner is concerned with this question: How can my business be better? Well, automating parts of your business to avoid human errors and delays is just one way to start. A lot of tasks that would require hours of concentration and overwhelming calculations can now be easily handled by simple plugins. This means you can leave the bulk of the work to these software which gives you time to focus on other parts of your business. Isn’t that great news?
Here are some great Productivity Tools you can Integrate into your site.
1. Management Tools
- Sourcify: This tool matches manufacturers with clients. This tool vets the manufacturer and reduces the risk of fraud. It also features a Money Back Guarantee if you are not pleased with the finished product. That works right?
- Tickspot: This is a time management software that helps you keep track of projects and time spent on tasks. You can track the number of hours you or your employees spend on a particular task and it has a note-taking feature.
- Shipping Easy: This is a tool designed to handle and track the shipping of products to different parts of the world. Its shipping features include DHL, UPS, FedEx and USPS. You can breathe easy knowing that your product can get to any part of the world it is needed.
2. Accounting Tools
- Wave: This is a free accounting tool that handles features like payroll, record keeping, tax deductions, invoicing, tax deductions, and receipts management. It is perfect for small online businesses working with small budgets.
3. Marketing Tools
- MailChimp: This is an email marketing tool that helps with list building and marketing. Its features include landing page design and website integration. This tool is popular for automated email marketing and starts with a free plan.
- Buffer: This is a social media managing tool. It allows you to schedule posts, plan your calendar and track your audience interests in topic. With Buffer, you can post to twitter, facebook, Instagram all at once or schedule your posts for as long as you want, freeing you up to focus on other needs.
- Google Analytics: Currently, this tool is a must-have for every e-commerce business. Click here to view our take on it.
Need our help with these tools, you can easily reach us here. We would love to hear from you.