At Broaddrive Hosting, our goal is to provide reliable online services that are very easy to manage. We have been gradually expanding since 2014 and now we need YOU to join our AMAZING team.
In this position you will:
- Schedule meetings and presentations to prospective clients.
- create, plan and deliver presentations on company products.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and update information accordingly.
- Communicate customer and prospects pain points to appropriate department.
- Develop strong and on-going relationship with prospects and customers.
- research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- Oversee sales process to attract new clients.
- Make product knowledge readily available to anyone.
- Display high time management skills
- Make products appeal to the target market.
- Upsell and cross-sell our different products and services.
- Troubleshoot sales, billing, invoicing issues through inbound calls, chats, and tickets.
- Help customer fix sales/billing issues (errors, transaction logs, wrong orders, etc.) or implement updates
- Plan a sale, discounts, promos, coupons, etc. and execute.
- Develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote our products and services.
- Work with company’s goals/targets and suggest better ways to achieve it.
- Handle client account management to create laser focus on making them happy.
So what are some of the things we are looking for?
- HND/Bsc in Marketing or any related Social science field
- 2 – 3years sales and marketing experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quota
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationship
- Good in written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- A love for Selling.
- Experience creating contents for sales via digital or other channels.
- A working knowledge of Social Media is preferred.
Why should you apply:
We are developers building a great company for businesses while supporting other developers achieve there hosting goals. we also LOVE to have fun! In fact, it is one of our core values.