Technical Support Specialist
At Broaddrive Hosting, our goal is to provide reliable online services that are very easy to manage. We have been gradually expanding since 2014 and now we need YOU to join our AMAZING team.
In this position you will:
- Troubleshoot the technical problems of our web hosting customers through inbound calls, chats, and tickets.
- Help customer fix website hosting issues (errors, loading, wrong configs, etc.)
- Learn from your peers and teach what you’ve learned to others in our collaborative environment.
- Walk customers through the setup of email, cPanel, and FTP clients.
- Continue to build and grow your technical skillset.
- Write some technical articles that makes your job easier.
- Just solve the problem, we are 100% focused on helping customers.
- No scripts, you’re free to help as much as the conversation takes you (without leading into excessive call handle times, of course).
So what are some of the things we are looking for?
- The desire to advance your career in the technical field.
- A helpful attitude and friendly disposition.
- A love of Linux.
- Experience creating or hosting websites
- A working knowledge of cPanel is preferred.
- Technical problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a help desk or call center environment is preferred.
- Ability to explain technical solutions in layman’s terms.
Why should you apply:
We are developers building a great company for businesses while supporting other developers achieve there hosting goals. we also LOVE to have fun! In fact, it is one of our core values.
We also offer:
- Sharing of Profit margin every quarter.
- Paid time-off and company paid holidays.
- FREE trainings and tech swags
- Free lunch and snacks every week.
- Free hosting account.
- Company parties and onsite events.
- Casual dress code- jeans are okay.
- Open floor plan and plenty of games to keep things entertaining