At Broaddrive Hosting, our goal is to provide reliable hosting services that is very easy to manage. We have been gradually expanding since 2014 and now we need YOU to join our AMAZING team.
In this position you will:
- Troubleshoot website issues through inbound calls, chats, and tickets.
- Help customer fix web design issues (errors, loading, wrong configs, etc.) or implement updates
- Learn from your peers and teach what you’ve learned to others in our collaborative environment.
- Plan a website and design from scratch or using a CMS
- Continue to build and grow your technical skillset.
- Write some technical articles that makes your job easier.
- Work with fast delivery timeline using great tools.
So what are some of the things we are looking for?
- The desire to advance your career in the Web.
- A willing attitude to work and friendly disposition.
- A love for Design.
- Experience creating designs (UI/UX) for websites
- A working knowledge of WordPress is preferred.
- Graphics/Illustration design skills is of added advantage.
- Can document tasks in simple terms and present demos
Why should you apply:
We are developers building a great company for businesses while supporting other developers achieve there hosting goals. we also LOVE to have fun! In fact, it is one of our core values.
We also offer:
- We share the Profit margin every quarter.
- Paid time-off and company paid holidays.
- FREE trainings and tech swags
- Free lunch and snacks every week.
- Free hosting account.
- Company parties and onsite events.
- Casual dress code- jeans are okay.
- Open floor plan and plenty of games to keep things entertaining